Skip to content
- VISA INFORMATION: Please check here to see if you require a visa to enter Argentina.
- ARRIVAL INFORMATION: Most international flights arrive at the Ezeiza International Airport, while domestic flights arrive at Aeroparque. Currency can be exchanged in the airport at Banco Nación. Teller machines are available and work with most major credit cards. Public phones are either coin or card-operated. Cards are available at the airport. You can also dial #19 to make a local collect call. A bus company (Manuel Tienda León) offers transportation from Ezeiza to downtown Buenos Aires and the ride takes about 40 minutes. The ticket stand of the Manuel Tienda León company is the first stand after you exit customs. There are also public transportation buses that serve downtown Buenos Aires at a cheaper rate, but we do not recommend it if you carry a significant amount of luggage. If you arrive at Aeroparque, there is also another bus company called Airbus.
- DEPARTURE INFORMATION: The bus company Manuel Tienda León also offers transportation from downtown Buenos Aires to Ezeiza International Airport. The ride takes about 40 minutes. The bus terminal is in Av. Santa Fe 790. Passengers can request to be picked up from the hotel at no extra charge to the following phone numbers 4314-3636; 4315-5115; 0800-888-5366.
- SCHOOL LOCATION: The University Campus (Ciudad Universitaria) is served by the bus lines 28, 33, 37, 42, 45, 107, and 160. Note some buses end their route before reaching the University Campus. Only those with the sign “Ciudad Universitaria” behind the windshield serve the School site. Once inside the campus, you should step down from the bus at the first stop. All bus routes end at their third stop inside campus
- ACCOMMODATION INFORMATION
Nearby Hotels :